Particularly strong and resistant to wear, our scraper chains are designed especially for conveying granular, powder or liquid materials that typically are abrasive. We can ensure accuracy of execution, careful selection of materials and treatments, and state-of-the-art technology providing Sircatene scraper chains with a greater service life and consistency of performance.
Designed to convey granular and powder materials or material resulted from transformation processes, Sircatene scraper chains can be used on a regular basis in many sectors from agro-food and chemical industries to waste disposal and recycling plants.
The chains can be equipped with different types of scrapers: bent, welded, double bent, and can be fitted with cleaners made of plastic.
Made with a strong riveting system, pins with anti-rotation plates, and treatments with specific depths, all of which ensure performance, loading capacity and service life well above average.
The chains available are made of different materials: case hardening steel, hardened and tempered steel, and stainless steel.
Scraper chains – DIN 8167 – DIN 8165
- Scraper chains DIN 8167 series
- Simple and duplex scraper chains series ISO/R 1977 - DIN 8167 – SMS 2083. Rivet link or split link chains on request
- Scraper chains DIN 8165 series
- Simple and duplex scraper chains series DIN 8165. Rivet link or split link chains on request
French Standard scraper chains
- French Standard scraper chains
- French Standard scraper chains with scraper widths ranging from 100 mm to 400 mm